• A Bachelor’s degree in the computer related field or equivalent experience, plus 3+ years of experience in application design and implementation, distributed architecture and concepts, data manipulation and analysis using PL/SQL and SQL, and Object Oriented concepts and design.
• Ability to program in C#, ASP.NET using SQL Server 2005+ and Oracle 9i+
• Ability to use Adobe FLEX or Microsoft Silverlight is a plus.
• Ability to create scalable, service-oriented and n-tier systems, structures and flows.
• Experience in .NET Frameworks 2.0 - 4.5, ASP.NET, WCF and MVC.
• Experience in Web and Windows Forms, Stored Procedures, Visual Studio 2005/2008, SSIS, SSAS, IIS 7.5, Web Services, Windows Services, .Net Remoting, COM+.
• Experience architecting large scale applications both in code and server architecture.
• Must have understanding of network protocols and issues revolving around load balanced applications.
• Must display excellent troubleshooting skills that can start with an issue and systematically isolate and rule out possibilities in search of the solution.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well alone and on a team in a high-pressure environment.
• Should also be able handle multiple projects simultaneously, and change priorities as needed.
• Should possess strong communications skills, be goal oriented, and have a demonstrated ability to produce results.
• Understanding of working with and around issues that arise from Active Directory, DMZ’s, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
• Familiar with setup and configuration of Machine Configs, Web Configs, 3rd party tools and Oracle ODP.net.