|Perform complex analyses of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment to align information technology solution with business initiatives for a complex account. Serve as a subject matter expert and the liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel. Plans and designs complex business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities. Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques sucha as work sessions and interviews. Analyzes and documents client complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties. Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, software development concepts, practices and procedures
• Strong written and communication skills are must with the ability to transform complex business requirements into technical specifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent work experience with be considered
• Must have at least 4 years of experience in developing software with experience in
o Writing sql query and navigating database
o Java, C/C++ or some other software language
o Creating Unit test cases and execute them
• Must have 4 + years of interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
• Must have 4+ years of developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solution under multiple deadlines
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with the analysis and redesign of business processes
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in workflow analysis with IBM Rational Tool Suite
Following skills would be a PLUS
• Data modeling experience working with state holders to design a data model, and maintaining a logical and physical data mode
• UML expertise e.g State charts, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Component Diagrams and experience with the Rational Software Architect or Rational Software Modeler
• Healthcare experience, including functional knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, and private health insurance plans