|Siebel 22.214.171.124 or above, Oracle 11 g, OBIEE 10.x or above, Solaris 10, Informatica 9.1 or above, BI Pubisher 10.x or above, SSO Authentication, OEM/RUEI Monitoring tools
• Working experience of Production support with at least 3 projects
• Configuring Siebel Monitoring tool is required. OEM, RUEI, Germain tools configuration is preferred.
• Strong Siebel Architecture & Server Configurations
• Good Communication and Analytical skills
• Performance Tuning & Troubleshooting skills
• Good knowledge on OBIEE, Informatica, BI Publisher & DAC areas required
• Acts as a bridge between Prod support and other teams. This includes coordinating with Release Management, Oracle, Network, DBA & Third party teams. Need to work with respective Dev team for Prod issues
• Analyzing pain areas and provide solutions.
• Find the gaps in current Deployment process and provide a better solution to minimize the deployment downtime & to reduce post-deployment issues
• Supporting all planned & unplanned outages. Keep all stake holders updated with progress.
• Server Installation/Rollback/Administration/Patch with Clustering/Load Balancing for High Availability
• Implementing OBIEE, BI Publisher, Informatica & DAC high availability.
• Prod Deployments including SRF, Repository migration, DDL synch, non-repository items, creating components, creating Profiles.
• Configuring SSO, Big-IP
• Applying patches in Siebel Enterprise, OBIEE, Informatica, BI Publisher & DAC servers
• Integrating OBIEE/BIP/SOA applications with Siebel. This includes configuring symbolic urls, WSDL imports/exports, enabling Big-IP etc.
• Performance tuning. Optimize Siebel/OLAP Software Components with configurable parameters
• Solaris OS UNIX shell (sh/ksh/bash/perl) scripting & Creating required scripts for Server Admin tasks, Archiving, Purging, Scheduling, Restore tasks. Automation of daily migration/monitoring activities by writing shell scripts or batch jobs
• Pro Active monitoring to make Server availability 99.9% ,running and maintaining high application availability
• Daily health checks which includes regularly checking status of servers & components. Checking status of JOBs/RCRs/ Tasks. Server resource monitoring(CPU/Memory/Disk space/Swap space)
• Changing Prod Accounts passwords
• Troubleshooting Issues by using SARM and other Tools. Crash Analysis, Raise Oracle SRs. Assigning Issues to correct Team.
• Load Balancing at Web layer & App layers
• Identifying Siebel/OLAP system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance; maintaining hardware and software.
• Implementing Security features and ensuring the same in Production environment
• Disaster Recovery experience for Siebel implementations
- Strong in Siebel Administration, OLAP Administration, Monitoring, Prod Issues Analysis ,Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting & Incident Resolution