|The successful candidate will have experience in performing ETL and SQL development while developing data extract and packages while changing pre-existing packages utilizing SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• The successful candidate will perform the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of enterprise solutions necessary to address the needs of business users.
• Development requirements will entail extracting / transferring / loading of the data to the SQL Server data warehouse, providing all pertinent transformations and task validation while also preparing the data to load into the SQL Server data warehouse.
• 5+ years of experience STRONG (hands-on) with SQL Server 2005 and 2008,
• 4+ years experience STRONG (hands-on) using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS,
• STRONG Experience with T-SQL and SQL development,
• Strong .NET programming, Database design, multi dimensional database design and query optimization experience,
• Analytical thinker, Strong communication, SDLC developmentknowledge
• Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience and skills required.